The Greenlee County Planning Department is the regulatory authority for all land use and development related activities which occur on private property within the unincorporated areas of the County. As such, persons interested in developing a piece of property in the County with a residential or nonresidential use should call the Department for additional information. The County will provide at no cost a determination of the Zoning and Floodplain status. Anyone wishing to obtain general information on the various rules and regulations governing development is encouraged to call. The Planning Department also issues new addresses in the County. Planners are available to work with unincorporated communities and areas to assist in developing plans addressing future growth and land uses.